You know the drill – grab a coffee or tea and settle in for these weekend data reads.
- An AI learned to play hide-and-seek. The strategies it came up with on its own were astounding (Vox)
- Amazon Redshift announces automatic workload management and query priorities (AWS Blog)
- The billion-dollar race to change how drugs are made (Fast Company)
- You’re very easy to track down, even when your data has been anonymized (MIT Technology Review)
- Comparing Database Types: How Database Types Evolved to Meet Different Needs (Prisma)