It’s that time of the week again. Enjoy the early Fall weather. And when you’re bored or want to stretch your mind, check out these data reads.
- Interesting Data Papers (GitHub)
- What happened to Hadoop (Architecht)
- Refactoring to Amazon DynamoDB (AWS Blog)
- Working with Qubole to tackle the challenges of machine learning at an enterprise scale (Google Cloud Blog)
- Apache Druid helps Zeotap Master Multi-Channel Attribution at Scale (Imply.io)
- What’s next for the popular programming language R? (Quartz)