It’s summertime! With quite a bit of evening activities for a lot of people during the summer, it’s perfectly OK to skip out on meetups and similar events. But, if you’re itching to meet up with your fellow data peeps and learn a new thing or two, here are some awesome data events we recommend in Utah this month.
- Utah Deep Learning (Tuesday, 7/9 – SLC) – Weakly Supervised Learning via Snorkel – Xinzi Wu
- SLC Python (Wednesday, 7/10 – SLC) – Visualizing Data with Python & Seaborn (tentative topic)
- Utah Data Engineering Meetup (Wednesday, 7/17 – SLC) – Presto: Cost-Based Optimization for SQL-on-Anything
- Utah Java Users Group (Thursday, 7/18 – SLC) – Max Katz – Serverless
- Machine Learning Utah (Wednesday, 7/31 – Lehi) – Automated Machine Learning