It’s that time of the week again. Hopefully everyone is enjoying the summer heat. Cool off with some iced tea and enjoy these data reads.
- The BS-Industrial Complex of Phony A.I. – How hyping A.I. enriched investors, fooled the media, and confused the hell out of the rest of us (Reddit) – Note: The original article is somehow deleted. It was an awesome post that is now sadly missing 🙁
- The Big Data Market Is Set to Skyrocket by 2022 (PCMag)
- Using AWK and R to parse 25tb (Live Free or Dichotomize)
- The little legacy code that could: a fable of software ownership (Circle CI)
- Multicloud Strategies Are Important for Developer Ergonomics (The New Stack)