It’s June! Can’t believe we’re already halfway through the year. Anyway, this month is full of some great events in the SLC/Lehi area.
- 6/5, Wednesday: SLC Python – BYOP: Bring Your Own Python (SLC). RSVP
- 6/5, Wednesday: Utah Deep Learning – The Magical World Of Graph Convolutions (SLC). RSVP
- 6/6, Thursday: Google Cloud Meetup – A Technical Overview of Anthos (Lehi). RSVP
- 6/11, Tuesday: Flow Factor Conference – Microservices and the Cloud. The Ternary crew will be speaking here, as well as several of our close colleagues in the Machine Learning space. Don’t miss this!. (SLC) Details and Registration
- 6/19, Wednesday: Utah Data Engineering – 1 Year Anniversary. Panel on Data Engineering (SLC). RSVP
- 6/25, Tuesday: Salt Lake Data Science – Interpreting Models Using SHapley Additive exPlanations (SHAP) (SLC). RSVP
- 6/26, Wednesday: Machine Learning Utah – MobileNet: The History and Significance (Lehi) RSVP