Hope you all had a productive week. Here are some data/technology reads for your awesome weekend.
Stay tuned for a couple of new articles/announcements next week.
- GOOGLE’S AI EXPERTS TRY TO AUTOMATE THEMSELVES (Wired)
- Why software projects take longer than you think – a statistical model (Erik Bernhardsson)
- One Model to Rule Them All (BentoML)
- The Good and the Bad of Google Cloud Run (A Cloud Guru)
- The Wide World of Microsoft Windows on AWS (AWS Blog)
- Why AI Isn’t Gaining Traction in Your Enterprise (Information Week)