It’s getting close to the holidays, so we’re sure you’ve got a lot to do (last minute Christmas shopping, ugly sweater and white elephant parties, etc). We’ll keep the articles pretty brief this weekend.
- PORTING TO AWS GRAVITON: COST ENGINEERING WITH NEW CPU ARCHITECTURES (Ternary Data)
- The rise of Kubernetes epitomizes the transition from big data to flexible data (ZDNet)
- The hidden risk in the startup economy (VentureBeat)
- AWS re:Invent 2018: Amazon DynamoDB Deep Dive: Advanced Design Patterns for DynamoDB (DAT401) (YouTube)
- A radical new neural network design could overcome big challenges in AI (MIT Technology Review)